CALL FOR NOMINATIONS:
Remains informed of all issues, statutes, and concerns facing NPs in Alabama. The President Elect, in absence of the President, shall serve as spokesperson for NPs, shall call meetings, set the calendar and agenda for the group, and chair meetings. The President-elect shall be a co-signer of all bank accounts.
VP of Membership
Supportive of membership efforts. Chairs the membership committee. May take on special tasks as designated by the President.
In association with Administrative Director secretary keeps minutes and records, including attendance, committee and officer reports, roll
of members, and conducts official correspondence. The secretary shall serve as the coordinator of calendars (coordinating with the
President), publish notice of meetings.
Member At Large
Elected from the state membership. Attends all meetings of the Steering Committee and are members of the Executive Committee.
Student Members At Large (2 positions)
These students shall be elected to serve on the Steering Committee and serve for one (1) one (1) year term and will be elected annually.
- All executive committee positions carry a 2-year term. Student Members At Large carry a 1 year term.
- All nominees must be NPAA Members in good standing.
- All current members are invited to nominate themselves and/or other members.
- All nominees must complete the “Nomination Form” located http://www.npalliancealabama.org/call-for-nominations.
- If you have questions, contact Denise Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations shall be unrestricted based on consideration of age, color, creed, disability, gender, health status, lifestyle, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.