CALL FOR NOMINATIONS:
VP of Policy:
Supportive of membership efforts. Chairs the membership committee. May take on special tasks as designated by the President.
VP of Community Affairs:
Shall coordinate any events, including the annual meeting (in coordination with the President). The VP for Community Affairs will chair the Annual Conference Committee and may take on special tasks as designated by the President.
Shall maintain records of accounts, including all bank deposits and disbursements. The Treasurer shall be co-signer of all bank accounts with the President and President-elect; is responsible for preparing an annual budget to be approved by the Executive Committee, and serves as the chair of the Finance Committee. Note: All financial records will be audited prior to the treasurer taking office.
Student Members At Large (2 positions)
These students shall be elected to serve on the Steering Committee and serve for one (1) one (1) year term and will be elected annually.
- All executive committee positions carry a 2-year term. Student Members At Large carry a 1 year term.
- All nominees must be NPAA Members in good standing.
- All current members are invited to nominate themselves and/or other members.
- All nominees must complete the “Nomination Form” located http://www.npalliancealabama.org/call-for-nominations.
- If you have questions, contact Denise Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations shall be unrestricted based on consideration of age, color, creed, disability, gender, health status, lifestyle, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.